How do I become one of OSA's speakers?
Please read the following requirements then complete our online registration form.
While Outdoor Speakers Agency can book a speaker for almost any event, we specialize in one key area: the outdoors. With a powerful proprietary database, over 20 years experience in marketing to the outdoor industry and a steadfast commitment to servicing our clients, OSA is on the way to becoming the premier provider of speakers and entertainment for outdoor meetings, trade shows, sales conferences, church dinners, and special events.
OSA works with a comprehensive list of speakers and entertainers in an effort to provide you with the ideal presenter for your event. Each of the presenters that OSA works with is an established and respected professional in their field.
The requirements of our clients determine that those speakers who are most marketable possess the following:
- The ability to deliver a first-class presentation of at least 45 minutes.
- A thorough knowledge of the subject
- A complete and detailed press kit and/or
- A "one-sheet" which includes a bio, program descriptions, speech topics, client testimonials and a photo
- A recent (within the past 18 months) demonstration/promotional video
- A current fee schedule
- Recent references from clients
- Any relevant collateral materials (i.e. books, audio tapes, articles, etc.)
If we determine that a good fit may exist between the speaker and OSA, we may elect to include you in our marketing pieces (OSA website, catalog, mailers, etc.). However, registration does not guarantee that we will market you, nor that we will book you. OSA also rarely extends offers for exclusive talent contracts. Inclusion in our database does not constitute a binding agreement. All speakers are independent contractors and are not employees of OSA.